In September we will temporarily pause art 1-1 appointments after September 10th. We will use the remainder of September for art drop-off appointments and for hanging artwork for the Exhibition of Growth & Recovery.
Studio 1-1 appointments will resume in October after the show concludes. Please stay tuned for updates.
- This event has passed.
Art Drop Off Appointment – 2020 Exhibition
September 16 @ 11:00 am - 11:15 am
ARTISTS: to be in the show your work must be ‘gallery-ready’. That means that it is nicely framed with hanging wire on the back. If you need assistance or have questions about this please email Momentum@TeamCSA.org immediately. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL DROP-OFF to let us know if you need framing resources/assistance or help with hanging wire. We’re here to support you, so please let us know what you need.
- RESERVE DROP-OFF TIME – you MUST book an appointment time in advance to drop off your work. There will be no drop-ins allowed. RESERVE studio time by booking your free ticket in advance.
- 30-MINUTES – You will only have a 30-minute window. There will be appointments right before and after you, so please be on time. If you need assistance with doing the hanging wire or any other framing/mounting you will need more than 30-minutes. Please reach out to Momentum@TeamCSA.org!
- FACE COVERINGS must be worn in all Mainframe Studios AND Momentum spaces at all times. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
- DISTANCING – a 6ft distance between others must be maintained
- STAY HOME – if you are feeling unwell or have recently been exposed to someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19. All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the building and be asked standard health questions.
- PACK LIGHT – bring as few items into Mainframe with you as possible.
- NO UNREGISTERED GUESTS – artist may bring ONE service provider, family member or other guest, if necessary, to their appoinment- NO WALK-INS .
THANK YOU! Contact Momentum@TeamCSA.org with questions.