By Appointment 3:1 Studio Time
May 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
***There is construction out of our control on the building. It does create noise, so we suggest artists bring earplugs or noise cancelling headphones if desired. ***
We want to welcome artists back to Momentum, so we’re introducing by-appointment studio scheduling. There are unfortunately, no longer drop-ins available for the studio due to health concerns with COVID-19. Here are the new policies we’ve adopted to help ensure staff and visitors can enjoy the Momentum studio safely.
- RESERVE STUDIO TIME – you MUST book your studio time in advance. There will be no drop-ins allowed. RESERVE studio time by booking your free ticket in advance.
- FACE COVERINGS must be worn in Momentum spaces at all times. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
- DISTANCING – a 6ft distance between others must be maintained
- STAY HOME – if you are feeling unwell or have recently been exposed to someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19. All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the building and be asked standard health questions.
- PACK LIGHT – bring as few items into Mainframe with you as possible. DO NOT bring food or beverages as you cannot remove your mask to eat a meal or snack during 90-minute appointments unless medically necessary.
- NO UNREGISTERED GUESTS – artist may bring ONE service provider, family member or other guest, if necessary, to their appointment. This guest must be registered in advance – NO WALK-INS .
THANK YOU for helping us maintain safety processes that allow us to reopen the studio! Contact Momentum@TeamCSA.org with questions.
Get Inspired with Momentum Arts
Visit our art studios for a safe place to create.
Access free art supplies and mentorship in our creative art community.
The Momentum is Studio #109 on the first floor of Mainframe Studios, located at 900 Keo Way Des Moines, IA 50309