In May we unveiled our new Mission, Vision, Values, Logo and Tagline, and now we bring you our new Website. With so much changing in healthcare today, it was time to bring our vision for Community Support Advocates into the future. Over the past year we went through a fun process that involved assessing CSA’s strengths and purpose and gathering and reviewing input from our stakeholders, employees, clients, and families.
We learned quite a bit about ourselves, our teams, and our organizational culture. It is so exciting to see our employees Partnering for Growth and Resiliency and working to Make Hope Tangible each day.
- We are committed to making Community Support Advocates Leaders in Integrating Care by Empowering People, Cultivating Diversity, and Dismantling Stigma.
- We honor Individuality by getting to know you, understanding where you where you are in life’s journey, and by focusing on your strengths.
- We are committed to Innovation by helping you find your next step towards resilience and by doing what it takes to help you grow.
- We exhibit Integrity through authenticity and mutual responsibility. We value Collaboration by partnering with you.
- We believe that great things can be accomplished by using a positive approach and teamwork.